CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

::Happy Halloween::

Hello Everyone ~
We got Taliyah a VERY CUTE costume this year. I got lucky in finding it and it was really cheap :) We decided to get her picture taken because she looked so cute and because I joined the smile savers club at Sears so I get a lot of good deals now YAY :) We didn't order all of these poses just three but I thought I would share them all because she did so well. I was so proud and amazed at her because she was actually into it, modeling for the girls at Sears. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Love to all. Sarah <3
P.S. I edited these photos not Sears.

Halloween 2008 <3

We also ordered this one. <3

UpClose ~

She looks like an angel in this pic - I LOVE IT

This is sweet, but it bothered me that she tilted the camera

She was trying to be a model. :)

We ordered this one.

Awww <3

Cropped version.

I thought she looked like a fairy here.

:::tRiCk oR tReAt::: 2008

0 comments: