CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Trip to OKC ♥

Harvey turned 29 in September. I had this whole thing planned out with Kaylie & Donnie. We were going to go to Arlington to watch some Major League Baseball and stay in a hotel then get up and go to the water park. But that hurricane came and RUINED my plans. The next couples weekends were not home games and it was a mess. So we seen that OKC was having their fair and decided to go. We had fun :) I hadn't been on rides since I was a little girl!! Here is a few pictures of the memories we made.
Lots of Love
Sarah ♥


Uh Oh that truck almost hit us ;)

Whew luckily Harvey swerved just in time ;)

The Beautiful sunset I tried to catch.

Harvey showing off his baseball skills

[Blurry] Me and Harvey ♥

Awww.

Harvey tackling me :D

The camera was set on a timer for 2 pics this is
how it turned out. I thought it was funny.

I love this guy ♥

OKC Fair!

Ferris Wheel [Harvey convinced me]

Pretty View!

Look how cute he is :)

Fun Rides.

Us :D

Another Ride!

LoVE this pic :)

Jordan Pruit

The Sea Lion Show!

The Ride I SWORE I would never RIDE AGAIN!

BLAH! Harvey convinced me to get on it.

More Rides.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARVEY PEÑA

0 comments: