CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Photography Days [♥]

About a month ago my cousin Ashley had her wedding reception and gave Taliyah this little dress she was suppose to wear at her wedding! It is such a beautiful dress and I wanted to get some good use out of it ((since she could not return the dress)). So after I got back to my moms in Ochelata I waited for that "country sunset" and put the dress on her! She looked so pretty ♥ Since I want to be a photographer....I thought this would be good practice for me! WELL... have you every tried to make a two year old sit still and "model"?? It wasn't easy. :) I ended up just running around outside trying to get a good pose with good light :) Anway I did my best and this is what I got!! I hope you like them ♥
((By they way we do not let her outside
barefoot!! This was a one time deal!!))

Taliyah Marie 2 years old

I love this one :) Summer 08



My mom captured this one ^^^^^^^^
((T. didn't look at my camera))

The Princess ♥


Blowing kisses ♥

0 comments: