CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

:::4th of July 08:::

Yay finally I am posting 4th of July pics!! I love love love the 4th!! It is my favorite holiday by FAR!! I am so sad it is already over! Everything we love just FLIES BY and everything we hate seems to drag on forever!! UGG :D We spent the 4th in the same place we always do ever year "Ochelata Softball Tournament"!! We had a lot of fun cheering the guys on ((even though we lost))!! Poor guys it was so so hot!! Taliyah looked so cute and I think this year she actually enjoyed the 4th for the most part!! She is still like her Papi < she does not like the "Boom"...I love it :D!! Hopefully she changes because I LOVE fireworks!!! Lots of Love ~ The Pena Family


My Family 4th of July 2008 (morning)

My man playing some ball :D

OOO La La **whistling**

Poor guy it was SO HOT outside...

I love my family so much... ((evening)) <3

Donnie & Harvey ((Last game))

2008 FiReWoRkS :D

Watching the fireworks <3

The Guys.....

The Girls....

0 comments: