CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

::YaY Kiddie Park::

So after Taliyahs BiRtHdAy PaRtY~ We took her to the KIDDIE PARK...now she really had some fun there!! She got to ride a few rides by herself!! What a big girl!! I was more scared then she was!! I had to ask and see for myself how tight the seatbelts were and I asked if they would stop the ride if Taliyah cried!! ((of course they do that anyway)). So I let her get on alone :(...... Its so strange.... there is just something about letting go and shutting that gate and watching her be by herself that just broke my heart and a few tears fell....now I stopped them so that I didn't look like a crazy mom BUT it was hard!! She made it through her first ride alone and LOVED IT!! I was so happy that it was NOT a bad experience!!


Jumpin on her first ride ALONE~

YAY she didn't cry ONCE :D

I was SO happy she wanted to ride again
<3 I love her so much..................

Another ride LOOK at her SMILE :D

Hmmm her smile is turning just a little bit??

Maybe because she is ... *DiZzY*

My PRETTY girl <3

:::Kisses for Papi:::

Aww the 2 that STOLE my HEART <3

Just can't get enough of her *HuGs*

All of us at Kiddie Park..((not a great pic))

The END of a GREAT DAY :D
Love you ALWAYS Taliyah

0 comments: