CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Family ♥

Hey everyone I haven't posted a blog in awhile now! I do have a lot of pictures but I have been way to busy to get them uploaded! I hope everyone had a GREAT summer :) I know I did! I am looking forward to the Fall though. Since I found out Taliyah may need another surgery soon (we don't know for sure yet) I decided it was very important to get our family picture taken. I can not believe 2 years has flown by and I never got one taken. At least we got tons of Taliyah & she is the most important person to me :) Oh & Harvey & I decided to get our picture taken seeing as how we have never had one of just us! Hope you enjoy the pics! ♥

Our first family photo ♥ September 2008

Harvey & Sarah 2008 ♥

The one I didn't buy but I think I will :)

0 comments: