CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our 3rd Anniversary ♥

****Wow! I wanted to post this on our Anniversary [the 3rd] but Tia had been sick ALL WEEK that week! She had a bad cold!! Colds of course are very dangerous for her so she had to go in everyday for 3 days to receive 2 shots in the leg!! Poor thing!!! Right now she is snoozing....... so I thought I would do this****

I can't believe its been 3 years!! I am so proud of us!! Some people probably didn't even think we would make it.....who knows. I feel in these 3 years we have been through more then what most couples ever go through. We faced a lot of unknown battles that many or most people don't know about. We have faced many things that people do know about including being pregnant during our first year,then having a sick baby was even harder....and Harvey losing all his contracts because of our situation....well wasn't harder but just another THING that created stress in our life also with me being soooo much younger then Harvey sometimes it made things harder. But we overcame it all and we always do. Sometimes its seemed too hard but we realized fighting the battle together is so much easier then fighting the battle apart. I am so grateful to have Harvey in my life. Nobody will ever know what all he does for us. He is my shoulder to cry on....even if I am being a baby. He the smile on my face when I think I can't smile. Sometimes we drive each other crazy but mostly we are crazy about each other!! When it comes down to it....we can't live without each other!! Like the movie THE NOTEBOOK - "If your a bird.....I'm a bird". Where ever he goes I will go...I can talk about him but you can't. If you do talk about him...you might as well talk about me because I am what he is. We are ONE. If he is a bird.....then I am a bird!! I LOVE YOU HARVEY Peña ♥

Just a few marriage Quotes ♥

“Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side.”

“Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.”- Martin Luther

"A happy home is one in which each spouse grants the possibility that the other may be right, though neither believes it." - Don Fraser

A long marriage is two people trying to dance a duet and two solos at the same time. ~Anne Taylor Fleming

One advantage of marriage is that, when you fall out of love with him or he falls out of love with you, it keeps you together until you fall in again. ~Judith Viorst

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966

Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight. ~Phyllis Diller, Housekeeping Hints, 1966

After the chills and fever of love, how nice is the 98.6º of marriage! ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960

A dress that zips up the back will bring a husband and wife together. ~James H. Boren

Love seems the swiftest but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century. ~Mark Twain

Like good wine, marriage gets better with age - once you learn to keep a cork in it. ~Gene Perret

ONE BOY ♥

ONE GIRL ♥

2 HEARTS BEATING WILDY ♥

To put it mildly, it was love at first sight. <---- Not quite ;)

He smiled, she smiled, and they knew right away♥

This was the day they'd been waiting for all their lives♥

For a moment the whole world ♥

Revolved around one boy, and one girl ♥


HAPPY MEMORIES & MOMENTS in the last 3 years :D

If I had to run ♥

If I had to crawl ♥

If I had to swim a hundred rivers ♥

just to climb a thousand walls ♥

Always know that I will find a way ♥

to get to where you are ♥

Theres no place that far ♥

I LOVE YOU HARVEY PEÑA ♥

Love Always & Always Sarah ♥

0 comments: