CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Update ♥

BIG HUG & THANKS to everyone who helped, walked, donated or all the above w/ The Tulsa Heart Walk! It meant so much to me & others. Life is staying pretty busy. Went to Puerto Rico twice already this year....once in March second in April. I want to post some pics but I haven't had time so I am thinking of posting links to the pics. Yay!! It might end up being an easier job :)
I also wanted to post some pics of The Heart walk so I think I am going to select a few favs to share.
Like I said we have been busy. I feel like I have sooo much to do. Including getting Tia to Boston!! She has a heart cath coming up in a few weeks....Please pray for her!! :( After her heart cath we hope and pray we get to go to Boston. I believe so much that we need to be there. I feel like its going to bring soooo many answers our way!!
Thanks for everything!
Love Always
The Pena's ♥
















This last one was taken in Puerto Rico March 2009 but I LOVE it so I wanted to share it!! She loves MODELING ♥