CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Im 22 :D

I am yet another year older!! Time just keeps going so fast its driving me crazy! Its so funny because you hear "grownups" talk about how time flies but you never believe it because time sure drags when your young! We are always in a hurry to grow up and when we finally do.......we miss being young!! This last weekend I was young again..young and stupid but it was well worth it. I think everyone can agree that sometimes in life its great to relax with out the kiddos at the lake for fun with some friends!! Here are just a few pics from my birthday weekend :D

OUR HUBBYS <3

Fixing to ride the seadoos :D

I love my BFF...
Sometimes she is really busy...but when it
comes down to it she IS ALWAYS THERE
4 me!! I LOVE HER very much and I could
not ask for a better ::BeSt FrIeNd::

A great sunset to a great weekend..........

:::::BIRCH LAKE JUNE 2008:::::

1 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday! Seriously, I turned 22 this last March - scary stuff! :) I can already feel that "rush to grow up" coming to a halt, and I'm even trying to tap the brakes a little. :) BTW, welcome to blogspot!